Sunday 17 January 2016

Crush

Hey there
How you doing today?
I stick to the pleasantries but what I’d like to say, is
You’re cute
But more than that
You’ve got a certain something and I want it bad

And I don’t know if you know it or not, but your hot
And if you couldn’t tell already, I like you a lot

Your energy’s inviting
Smile inticing
My skin is tingling
Just thinking of you

I want to go out dancing
Maybe a bit of romancing
Hold you tight, all through the night

And I’m sorry I can’t say this out loud
But if I could take you out
I’d make you scream and shout
Show you what a good time is all about

Now I know in the end we’ll probably just be friends
And I won’t say anything in case the friendship ends
So for the moment, just know, when I say “how you doing today?”

There is so much more I’d like to say

No comments:

Post a Comment